With V2.9 of Zorzees that dropped today, all of our franchise sales CRM users are going to be very excited with a boatload of features to make the automation of the franchise sales process even easier for them. Time to start selling!
- Area FDDs! If your brand supports them, you can now send either the unit or area FDD from your prospect’s application.
- Set lead owners by lead source per area. We now support the ability to create different default lead owners per area by lead source. Organizing which area owner is owning which leads now becomes as easy as selecting the lead source in a dropdown menu and then selecting the appropriate lead owner.
- Enhanced “Full Application.” For brands interested in capturing more information from prospects prior to sending the FDD, the design of the page is streamlined to make it simple for prospects. The assets, liabilities and net worth sections are automatically tallied, and the form includes some subtle elements to help motivate the prospect to complete it. These forms can be long, so every little bit of user experience improvement helps.
- Prospect names in FDD receipts. To help organize FDD receipts, the receipt file name now includes the propsect’s name and lists whether it is a unit or area FDD receipt within the file name itself. Of course, a unique identifier keep the files secure.
- Fewer columns for leads. Columns were removed on the Leads report to keep the page simpler and easier to read.
- Direct line to franchisor support. The purple “Support” button now includes a “Franchisor” option to direct any inquiries to a designated support team in the home office.
- Fixed issue on responsive pages where unit numbers were hidden on the units page.
- Fixed issue where ordered lists were showing as unordered lists on the help site.
Zorzees V2.8 released today, with improvements to our integration with POS provider Square and a number of bug fixes.
- Enhanced Square POS integration for royalty collection so fixed-rate royalty clients can pull down daily net revenue numbers any Square business.
- The historical change log of a unit now includes the person who made the change, in addition to the historical record of changes that were made.
- We enhanced the logic for sending FDD reminders to prospects who have begun the FDD receipt signing process for more a personalized drip sequence to encourage e-signing.
- Quiz results were hidden on user profiles, which have now returned.
- New users added from the backend are now added to learning groups correctly based upon role.
- File fields that had disappeared on user profiles from a recent update are now re-added.
We dropped Zorzees V2.7 today, a small update with minor enhancements and bug fixes focused mainly on our Franchise Sales CRM.
- Added the subject line for viewing which emails are delivered, opened and clicked when viewing prospects in the franchise sales CRM.
- Finely tuned the lead email parsing process to enable quick mapping of new fields in emails from 3rd party providers to create new prospects.
- Add new field for Terms & Conditions specifically associated with a full application.
- Added support for True/False fields in email parsing with ability to support custom field labels as values.
- Added a new “Google Ads” group to separate some lead source data associated with different types of Google Ad campaigns.
- For clients using our “Full Application” feature, we disabled the default auto-generated email inviting a prospect complete the application; this can now be triggered by Sales on a per prospect basis.
- In the event of an non-sufficient funds (NSF) failure or other failed “R” code for ACH deposits, we now publish detailed information for the recoupment of the invalid deposit.
- Fixed issue a single historical email event was appearing many times in each user’s history.
- When adding a new unit, we disabled the “Profile” link on the Staff page as the profile is not yet set for any users associated with the unit. issue is fixed.
Boom! 2.6 released today, loaded with a full set of client-requested features to further streamline the franchisee and new employee onboarding process. Lots of bug fixes, too. More goodness coming soon. 🙂
- Add course completion emails to franchisees, ARs, and managers when anyone attached to a unit completes a course.
- Added ability to track the history of all prospects in the Franchise Sales CRM.
- Now provide franchisees the ability to add/remove staff directly from each unit.
- The Zorzees product Welcome tour can now be launched at any time from the Reporting screen by clicking Support.
- Product Welcome tour now includes the client’s logo, creating a more special first-time experience.
- Created easier access to prior versions of FDDs that were esigned by prospects, but then updated due to document typos.
- ACH transaction IDs are now hidden since the unique Z-ID is included on all ACH transactions.
- For the public website, we now provide the ability to set a custom photo for the location card that is different than the location’s main location photo.
- Improved design elements of the Product Welcome Tour.
- Provided ability to add the franchise inquiry form to locations for brands interested in gathering franchising inquiries through public location pages.
- Fixed issue where address on Reporting screens were linking to unit instead of location.
- Fixed issue where Open Date was not sorting correctly on the Reporting screen.
- Fixed issue where Zip Code was not returned on unit reporting screen for some locations.
- Fixed issue where some clients could not send a prospect the Full Application prior to sending the FDD.
- In some cases, for invalid deposits due to NSFs and other reasons, the reconciliation transaction was reconciled twice. That issue is solved.
- In some cases, saving data was resulting in a timeout. Optimized saving this data.
- For some clients, in rare cases the leads tab would not be hidden in the reporting area. This issue is fixed.
This evening we released version 2.5 of Zorzees, which includes a number of smaller enhancements and bug fixes across many different areas of our product. Enjoy!
- Very excited to add our new product welcome tour for first-time users.
- In the payments area, now include the unit number of any units excluded from that week/month of fees calculating to help with easier tracking of royalty anomalies.
- In the CRM, all lead grids now filter by the Short Form date, giving you a quick view by category with the most recent leads sorted at top. Any column can be clicked to sort by other data.
- Laid foundation for creating public-facing pages for area reps/master franchisees.
- All links from the main Reporting screen now stay within the same browser tab, aligning with best UX practice for Web software. Click Reporting in the left menu to access your default product landing page.
- Laid foundation for franchisees to manage their own employees through their unit page.
- Our internal data history now includes logging for any/all ACH-related events including updates and transactions.
- For ACH transactions, invalid deposits and their respective reconciliations will now include additional details around the unit, franchisee, and AR responsible for the transaction.
- In the CRM, the Active filter is now accurately counting/revealing all leads. Some leads were filtered out unnecessarily in the previous version of Zorzees.
- Fixed bug where the Support form was not working from the Reporting screen.
- Hid bullets in left nav of help site for better UX.
- Fixed issue where some user events were not logged in our history.
There is some exciting news today in Zorzees world as we released version 2.4 which primarily focuses on increased reliability of the main reporting screens as well as adding further transparency around the status of any ACH transactions that failed due to franchisee or area representative issues. A slew of other enhancements and bug fixes were packaged up as well.
- Added new default “Right of First Refusal” field on the Deal tab for all CRM clients
- Passing more information on the Welcome Tour to make it personalized per franchise brand
- Increased speed of indexing data to expedite software releases
- Now logging all updates to role capabilities
- Now sorting all leads from most recent to most distant on all lead reporting screens in CRM
- Clarified column header of “Viewed FDD” to “Viewed FDD Intro” to make it more representative of what it actually is
- Invalid deposits now include reason codes so clients can see an explanation for why franchisee or area representative transaction was invalid
- For clients on 1-2 day ACH transfers, in cases where royalties/fees are transferred as invalid deposits, system will now automatically claw back those dollars from the franchisor to return the deposit to Dwolla Balance
- For administrators initiating manual ACH transactions, confirmation page now redirects to list of all ACH transactions
- Exporting the ACH spreadsheet now includes additional data columns to assist clients importing into Quickbooks and other financial software
- For financial administrators, Cancel link is no longer appears on transactions that are already in flight and cannot be canceled.
- Area Representative label was reverting back to default instead of client-specific label
- Fixed issue where Reporting screen was not publishing Recent Activity date of users
- Some read-only files could have files uploaded; removed capability
- Collaboration invitation was not sending in some instances; solved
- Some SEO data such as social graph was not being saved on some pages
- Next date/step were not appearing in the CRM in some cases
- Lead owner field was not appearing consistently in some cases on Reporting screen
- Waiting Period Over eligibility is now set to false by default
- Franchisors could not download Excel files of ACH data; small bug fix enabled this feature
We pushed a small update out today to help clients more easily organize the information on their Operations pages. Headings and sub-headings can now be added and repositioned on any Operations page, making it very easy to organize, re-organize, and then re-organize again. We also included some minor bug fixes. Enjoy!
- New field types now supported called headings and sub-headings on all Operations pages
- Added new “Awarded” reporting screen to assist with tracking awarded franchise and area territory deals
- Added unit number and area number in all ACH transactions for easier tracking
- Now providing financial administrators the ability to easily recalculate royalties based upon at the unit or area level